20030625

pets:

i like pets - i do. one of the biggest bummers that happened over the past few weeks was the death of my pet farret - jnco - he was great. we had him for seven years and he was the best animal i ever shared my life with - i loved that little creature. well, my daughter seemed to have taken my twisted view of pets to heart - and now we have nine rats - and more on the way.

did you see the movie "willard?" well, i am in the process of having my daughter's name changed to "willard." she takes them to the park and they follow her around - do what ever she wants - and i think it's cool.

two weeks ago she found a sparrow falled from it's nest - a very young sparrow - so she took it in, and mothered it back to health. now we have a sparrow flying around the living room. it would not bug me so much if it had any kind of "contol" - but birds will be birds ;-)

i am glad my daughter has taken a love for God creatures - and she does love them all - but the biggest problem i am having is, "how do you get bird poop out of a futon cover?"

pax

No comments: