20040604

moving past

ever wonder who your friends are? i mean, people you think you know - you think they love and care for you - but in turn, they run at the first sign of danger. do you know people like that? i do - and the funny thing about it all, is that they are willing to return when the going is good -

ever wonder who your friends are? the people who you back, and are willing to do what ever it takes to help - and the ones who refuse to give you the time of day when your running late. and the funny thing is, when you get a watch they are the first to want to know what time it is.

ever wonder who your friends are? sometimes i do. i sometimes wonder if i do to them, what they do to me - will that make me petty? if i act like they do, react like they do, ignore like they do - will that make me petty? will being like them teach them, or or just take from me? will being like them, make me less me?

ever wonder who your friends are?

No comments: