20030326

Where I have Been

It comes as no surprise to some, but I have been going through some hard times as of late. My wife left us (my daughter and I) and I have been having a hard time finding a church to serve. While I am not going to pretend that all has been rosy, it has not; while I will not pretend I have not questioned, I have; while I will not insult your intelligence by telling you “I’m doing great,” because I am not – but what I am going to tell you is that I have come to completely trust and focus on Christ in all this, and that has been the hardest thing for me to do – but one I believe was needed.

I will not pretend to say that “God caused this” to teach me lesson, because I don’t believe that for a second. But what I do believe is that God will be in the healing. I am not certain what God will do – I am certain that what comes of this mess, it will be a great blessing up us (me and my daughter) and that God is keeping us wrapped in His arms. This has been a two-year process of ups and downs, and I have not always focused on God through it all. But this time I have come to place my complete trust in Him who is watching and loving us.

I believe, in my heart of hearts that God is in control and all will work out according to his plan. Keep us in your prayers and we seek to do as God desires.

Pax

No comments: