20021102

ok, sure i'm playing - i have edited all the past posts with pic so that actually have something to say - as if i ever have anything to actuall say. i did this so that the post "had meaning" (yea, i know - just say it and get it over with). you see, i love learning curves, no matter how they turn. i have to thank my friend andrew jones for his help. andrew emailed me to tell me how to get the pic lined up with the text - for the life of me i could not figure out how to write the code (yet i write a ton of code) - anyway, andrew emailed me and i emailed him back - but we are both so active that we keep missing each other - so, i check out his site and "stole" the way he puts his code out - check out andrew's blog, great stuff and the pics line up cool ;-)

pax
punk monkey

No comments: